We're going to make tacos with black beans and pork. You can use whatever meat you want; Grayson used a Boston pork butt.
- Marinate it overnight in whatever you want, Grayson used mojo marinate.
- Set the oven to 250 degrees.
- Let it sit in the oven for 8 hours or something like that, until it falls off the bone.
- Grayson used black beans and soaked them overnight.
- Add the drippings from the pork to a pan.
- Turn on high and bring the oil to a boil.
- Dice up some onions, cilantro and some garlic.
- Add onions and garlic to the pan.
- Break some cilantro into the onions.
- Add lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans, and sautée.
- Let boil for 30-45 minutes. Remember to add water until it reaches a thicker consistency.
- Add pork skin for flavoring.
- Add chopped habanero to taste.
- Remove skin.
- Cut into 2" high medallions.
- Fill pan with oil and set to medium heat.
- Add plantain to pan and don't overcrowd them!
- Brown them 2 minutes each side
- Once drained and cooled off, smash them flat.
- Set oil to high heat and fry the flatten medallions.
- Flip them.
- Add season to taste.
- Half a cup of sour cream.
- 2 heaps/table spoons of cilantro.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- Mix up.
- Take white flour tortillas and add to hot oil.
- Press down if bubble appears.